The Digital Marketing Executive is the key person in charge of executing the company’s digital marketing campaigns. He/she is involved throughout the campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimization process. It is therefore essential that he/she has hands-on experience using various digital marketing platforms.
The Digital Marketing Executive works closely with the internal marketing team and/or digital agencies to achieve specific company objectives set by the Head of Marketing such as; increasing digital sales, lead generation, brand engagement, and conversions.
The Digital Marketing Executive reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
- Manage SEO campaigns
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
The annual salary range for a Digital Marketing Executive will be around S$24,000 to S$48,000
We are are looking for candidates that possess at least a diploma or professional certification in either Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations or Mass Communication from an accredited institution.
As the job scope of a Digital Marketing Executive is, it is not uncommon for employers to seek candidates with experience in coding, website development, paid advertising and blog writing skills. Having a portfolio and a proven track record of successfully executed digital marketing campaigns greatly increases the probability of being hired. Requires 1 – 3 years of experience.